Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, one of the largest chambers in the state of California with approximately 1100 business members, serving the cities of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills.
2014 marks the Chamber’s 75th Anniversary of supporting these communities through business advocacy, business-to-business connections and consistently providing opportunities and resources to help the local economy grow and thrive.
The Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce enhances the profitability of businesses in the cities of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills through leadership, political action and dynamic programs to promote economic vitality for our members and community.
The Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce strives to be recognized as the premier business advocacy organization encompassing the Conejo Valley, surrounding communities, and all spheres of influence in the region.
- Building a strong local economy.
- Promoting the community.
- Providing networking opportunities.
- Representing the interests of business with government.
- Supporting a sustainable future.
- The Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce values are to:
- Serve the businesses of the Conejo Valley.
- Promote economic vitality.
- Create value for our members by building relationships and networks.
- Be accountable in offering innovative and effective programs for members and the community at large.
Text courtesy of the Greater Conejo Chamber of Commerce.